These plays will be available on the New Play Exchange
- Delirium – Trapped in his home, and his mind, Charles doesn’t know what is real or who to trust.
- The Dahl House – A house with a history and families fighting for their future collide in this supernatural thriller.
- War – War ravages Mount Olympus. Gender is the battle line. Aphrodite and Hephaestus are at odds with the war and each other
- Everyone Loves a Show – A crumbling marriage is nothing to scoff , but too often it becomes other peoples’ source of entertainment.
- Voix de Ville – A variety show giving the people a voice.
- Trojan Women – Our history is based on perception. We hear what we want to hear.
- Nocturne – A first date that goes criminally wrong.
- Oh, for the Love of Fruitcake – Birthdays around the holidays are tough. Imagine being in love with an ambitious elf and your birthday is on the eve of Christmas Eve.
- Butterscotch isn’t for Everyone – A happy couple tries to hook up their single friend with the right elf, but not everyone has the same tastes.
- Grantham Manor – Trapped in the nation’s most haunted house, supernatural investigators try to find the source of the paranormal, and someone in the group is trying to get away with murder.
- The 11fth Commandment – Malvolio’s threat of revenge is real.
- The Devil of Rome – War is hell. See the events that lead to bloody peace in Titus Andronicus.
- The Rise of Caesar, part 1 – Pompey and Julius fight for the future of Rome.
- The Rise of Caesar, part 2 – Peace reigns, but assassins’ knives are sharpening.
- The Rise of Caesar, part 3 – The birth of an Empire.
- Hamlet – An Autopsy – All are dead. In that undiscovered country see what remains human.
The Appalachian Cycle
- Still Driven – Follow this adaptation of John Henry’s rise to American folk hero status.
- Clover Bottom – The Clay family set-up a homestead in the path of the Shawnee nation.